Greeter Schedule & Safety Assignments
- Click on the image to enlarge.
- Please arrive by 8:45 to set up before the 9:30 am service (the exception is the New Year’s Eve service).
- Any questions about your assignment contact Karen Adachi at KarenAdachi1@gmail.com
- When switching schedules with someone, please send updates to email@example.com.
Greeter Instructions for In-Person Services
- One security guard will be on-site in the alley
- Four greeters are assigned per service for weeks when Dharma School class is scheduled and for holiday services
- Two greeters will be stationed at the courtyard entrance
- Two greeters will be stationed at the entrance to the Hondo
- Three greeters are assigned on non-Dharma School Sundays
- Hand Sanitizer and extra facemasks (in a basket) will be available at each entrance
- Arrive by 8:45 am for the 9:30 am service and stay after service until all attendees depart.
- On the first Sunday of each month, there will also be a 10:30 am Shotsuki Hoyo Service. Greeters will need to stay for that service as well.
- Please wear your name badge and monto shikisho / okesa
- Greet Sangha members as they arrive
- Once service begins, greeters may enter the Hondo, but one Greeter should sit near the front to monitor the Hondo entrance for any late arrivals
- One greeter should help set up for the courtyard refreshments from 8:45 to 9:00 am, and during service
- After service, attendees may visit outside in the courtyard. Please be available in that area.