Deadline: Jan. 16, 2024
The Opportunity Drawing will give our generous donors an opportunity to help raise funds for the church and also have a chance at winning some back–90% of the proceeds fund our general operating budget; the remaining 10% will be awarded to 5 lucky donors!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: January 16, 2024, or until 300 entries are submitted. Click HERE to enter online
The church’s operating budget relies solely on generous donations from our members and the community, the annual membership dues, and fundraisers.
COST PER ENTRY: $100
For every $100 donation submitted with the Opportunity Drawing Entry Form, donors will be given one (1) entry into all five (5) opportunity drawings. The drawings will be held on the last Sunday of the month, from January through May of 2024. There will be four (4) chances to win up to $500 each and in May, one lucky person will win up to $1,000. All donors will be entered into all 5 drawings and could potentially win more than one cash prize.
A maximum of 300 entries will be accepted – maximum prize payout: $3,000 Donors may submit more than one entry
DATES OF DRAWINGS:
- Sunday, January 28 after service – Maximum prize: $500 (if all 300 entries are sold)
- Sunday, February 25 after the Eitaikyo Service – Maximum prize: $500
- Sunday, March 31 after service – Maximum prize: $500
- Sunday, April 28 after service – Maximum prize: $500
- Sunday, May 26 after service – Maximum prize: $1,000
WAYS TO PURCHASE ENTRIES:
1) Complete and submit the entry form with cash or check payment to the church office
2) Complete online with credit card payment ($5 processing fee per entry added) by visiting: https://buddhistchurchofsacramento.square.site/opportunity-drawing