Bon Odori and Obon Service 2022
We've missed you. We're back in person this year!
You can participate in the festivities on Saturday, July 9 in person in our parking lot and courtyard. Also live-streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
RSVPs are not required but would help us with planning. SIGN UP HERE.
- Food Concessions open at 5:30 pm
- Bon Odori will begin at 8:00 pm and will run continuously until 9:15 pm with no intermission
- Odori practices will be held Tuesday through Thursday, July 5th–7th from 7:00-8:00 pm
- Food Concessions open at 6 pm
- Folding chairs can be brought into the parking lot on Friday, July 8th from 6 to 8 pm
Bon Odori participants can bring yukata (cotton kimono), obi, obi-ita, 2-3 himo. Skilled volunteers will be available to help dress odori dancers at 6 pm in the multi-purpose room.
- Obon / Hatsubon Dharma service will be on Sunday, July 10 at 9:30 am, with guest speaker Rinban Emeritus Rev. Bob Oshita