The Buddhist Church of Sacramento is financially supported through three main sources of income.
- Membership Dues
- General Donations
- The Wall of Appreciation
- Charitable Contributions (property, investments, cash)
- Contributions at each of the six major services
- Donations for services conducted:
- Funeral/Memorial Services
- Plus a variety of other services
- The Annual Japanese Food and Cultural Festival
The Endowment Fund was established to financially secure the future of the temple and to fund various educational programs such as lecture series, seminars, and retreats.
Contribution to this fund can be made by the following categories:
- Securities and Stocks
- Real Estate
- Life or Term Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trust