We are pleased to announce that beginning Sunday, October 31, 2021, all Sunday Dharma Services will be held in-person in the church HONDO beginning at 9:00 am. We will continue to broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube.
BETSUIN OFFICE HOURS–Beginning Sunday, Sept. 12, the Betsuin Office will be open on Sundays from 8:30 - 10:30 am, except while the service is in session.
Monthly Shotsuki Hoyo services will be held in-person at 10:00 am in the Hondo on the first Sunday of each month, with the exception of the September Shotsuki Hoyo service which will be held on Sunday, Sept. 12. These services will continue to be broadcasted live on the church’s Facebook page for those who still want to participate virtually.
Also, beginning Sunday, October 3, at 10:15 am, Dharma School classes will be held virtually on Zoom on first and third Sundays of each month.
We will continue to follow safety protocols for all in-person services:
NOTE the start time of the service is 9:00 AM. Please arrive early for check-in.
- Services will be held in the Hondo with seating properly spaced apart. Families may be seated together.
- Proof of COVID vaccinations (vaccination card or electronic record) must be presented at the door for entry.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 years old may accompany their vaccinated parents/guardians to the service.
- MANDATORY wearing of masks by all attendees (masks will be available for those who do not have them).
- Adhere to social distancing while in the Hondo and onTemple grounds
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at the entrances to the facilities.
- No Service Book will be provided (Please bring your Seiten Books)
- No food or refreshments will be allowed in Kaikan.
- No food or refreshments will be served prior to or after Service.
Please note that in-person services are subject to cancellation if county/CDC guidelines change or if it becomes too risky for the safety and health of our Sangha members to continue with indoor gatherings.
In the event of a change, we will post the updates on our website, Facebook page, and send a message out to our email list. We hope to see you soon!